General Knowledge MCQs
Right Answers have been shown below in red color.
111. Which of the following Europe country has the most Islands ?
D) Black Sea
112. Which of the following Sea is located in Europe?
A) Dead Sea
B) Baltic Sea
C) Yellow Sea
D) Hudson Bay
113. Which of the following European Nation has the largest population?
C) United Kingdom
114. Which City is known as the Capital of Italy?
115. Which of the following City is the Capital of Bulgaria?
116. Which country lies to the South of Georgia?
117. Which of the following country lies between Adriatic Sea and Aegean Sea?
118. Which of the following is the Capital of the Iceland?
119. Which of the following is the Captial of Lithuania?
120. What is the literacy rate of Poland?
A) 98 percent
B) 99 percent
C) 89 percent
D) 85 percent