General Knowledge MCQs
Right Answers have been shown below in red color.
131. Which country is located to the South of Nicaragua?
A) 57 percent
B) 52 percent
C) 66 percent
D) 62 percent
132. Which of the following is the Capital of Argentina?
B) Port of Spain
C) Buenos Aires
133. What is the currency of Argentina?
134. Sao Paulo is located in which of the following country?
135. Which of the following is the official language of Ecuador?
136. Which of the following is the official language of Guyana?
137. Which mountain range separates the Argentina from Chile?
138. Which of the following country lies in South America?
D) Cote d’ivoire
139. Which of the following city belongs to South America?
B) Los Angeles
140. Which of the following city is the Capital of Australia?