General Knowledge MCQs
Right Answers have been shown below in red color.
21. Which one is the largest democratic Country in the World?
C) United States
22. What is the currency of the Israel ?
23. From the following countries, which one is not the member of European Union?
24. Where is the permanent secretariat of SAARC is located?
A) Islamabad, Pakistan
B) Colombo, Sri Lanka
C) New Delhi, India
D) Kathmandu, Nepal
25. Suez Canal is in between which two seas?
A) Red Sea and North Sea
B) Arabian Sea and Red Sea
C) Mediterranean Sea and Red Sea
D) Mediterranean Sea and North Sea
26. 3 May is internationally observed as which day ?
A) Press Freedom Day
B) Earth Day
C) Environment Day
D) Labor Day
27. Where is the headquarter of Green Peace International is located?
28. How many Islands are approximately there in Indonesia?
29. Which country is known as the “Land of the thousands Islands”?
D) New Zealand
30. Where is the World’s famous bridge “Golden Gate” is located?
B) New Delhi
D) San Francisco