General Knowledge MCQs
Right Answers have been shown below in red color.
31. Which one is the smallest Sea of the World?
A) Red Sea
B) Baltic Sea
C) Dead Sea
D) Arabian Sea
32. Yellow Sea lies between which of the following two countries?
A) China and Korea
B) England and France
C) America and Canada
D) Norway and Sweden
33. 22 April is internationally observed as which day?
A) Press Freedom Day
B) Earth Day
C) Labor Day
D) Environment Day
34. Which one is the biggest Island in the World?
C) Sri Lanka
35. Where is the headquarter of Transparency International is located?
36. Where is the headquarter of Amnesty International is located?
37. Which one is the deepest part of the Earth is?
A) Dead Sea
B) South Africa
C) Mariana Trench
D) South Pole
38. In which country does the World’s longest bridge over water is located ?
A) United States
39. In which country does the World’s longest bridge (Kunshan Grand Bridge) is located?
B) United States
40. Qantas is an airline of which country?