General Knowledge MCQs
Right Answers have been shown below in red color.
51. Freetown is the capital of which country?
D) Sierra Leone
52. From the following countries, which Country has no boundary with Syria?
53. Which of following is known as the “Land of Hospitality”?
54. How many crops seasons exist in Pakistan?
55. In which year the First Nobel prize was given for Economics category?
56. Montevideo is the Capital of which of the following country?
57. Which of following US state has the most active voicanoes?
58. Which one of the following is the Highest waterfall in Europe?
59. Which of the following country has most Natural Lakes?
D) None of these
60. Canada is comprised of how many provinces ?